Extraordinary Meeting Trowell Parish Council
There will be an extraordinary meeting of Trowell Parish Council on Friday 23rd December 2022 at 6pm in Parish Hall. Dear Councillor, You are respectful summoned to attend an extraordinary meeting of Trowell Parish Council to be held at Trowell Parish Hall on Friday 23rd December 2022 at 6pm. Signed: J Murden Mrs. Jane Murden – Parish Clerk and RFO. Dated 19th December 2022 AGENDA:
- To receive apologies for absence, a formal notification is to be received by email from Members to the Clerk.
- Declarations of Members’ interests. Members are requested to declare the existence and nature of any disclosable pecuniary interest and/or other interest in any item on the agenda.
- Public Open Forum.
- To consider the Planning application ref. 22/00892/FUL Change of use of land to animal sanctuary with 27 guest cabins, reception/spa/retreat/education centre, ancillary restaurant building and animal houses/enclosures, creation of new access and car parking including landscaping.
- To decide items for press release.
- Date of next meeting – Tuesday 10th January 2023.