Trowell Newsletter Editorial Committee
Terms of reference
- The Committee shall report directly to the Council.
- The Council is responsible for the finances involved and these will be recorded and monitored under a “Parish Council Publications” cost centre.
- The Committee shall monitor the budget at each Committee meeting and report directly to the Council accordingly.
- The Chair of the committee will ordinarily be the Editor, but an exception will be made if circumstances dictate.
- The committee shall meet at least 3 times per annum.
- That the dates for newsletter delivery, articles and productionare set at thte first Committee meeting of each new Committee cycle.
- Four individuals are needed for a quorum. In the case of this Committee only, under exceptional circumstances the Clerk may be included in this number
- The Clerk is to act as an administrator to the Committee as part of his/her normal duties.
- From time to time, as required, non Council representatives may be invited to join this Committee.